The low temperature chest freezers down to –45 °C have been developed to meet the specific requirements of an array of research, industrial or clinical applications. Where there is a need to store products or samples at lower than usual freezing temperatures these range of laboratory chest freezers are the ideal solution, as they offer supreme temperature stability as well as temperature uniformity within the units. Therefore the safe, cold storage of specimen, biological samples or other products is guaranteed.
- Single point calibration for precise temperature setting
- Aluminium handle
- Interior light integrated in the freezer lid
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R 290
- Comfort controller with 0,1 °C digital temperature accuracy and symbols for indicating operating status
- Min./ max. temperature memory: last three temperature alarm and power failure events are saved
- Volt-free contact and RS485 serial interface for external temperature and alarm documentation plus interface for an optional NTC temperature probe
The outstanding energy efficiency of the LGT range not only contributes to the protection of the environment but also reduces running costs. The low temperature chest freezers are available in three sizes and are equipped with a precision digital controller, which guarantees maximum temperature accuracy.
Temperature range: –10 to –45 °C
Fornecimento: Delivered without basket, please contact your local VWR office.