illustra™ TempliPhi™ DNA Amplification Kits use isothermal rolling circle amplification (RCA) to efficiently prepare DNA sequencing templates. The kit is designed for low to medium throughput, small DNA vector preparation.
- Prepare circular DNA templates for cycle sequencing, cloning, and transformation in 4 to 6 hours
- Generate microgram quantities of template DNA from picogram amounts of starting material
- Use amplified DNA directly for cycle sequencing without purification
- Amplify DNA from bacterial or M13 liquid cultures, colonies, plaques, glycerol stocks, or purified circular (plasmid or M13) DNA
- Simple protocol reduces time, labour, and consumables needed for template preparation, and workflow enables easy automation