The Mastercycler® ep family of thermal cyclers are distinguished by having thermoblocks with extremely fast heat-ing and cooling speeds, and unique heated lid technology (ESP - Electronic Sample Protection), which avoids the preheating of samples and minimises unspecific annealing. The gradient option of each Mastercycler® ep system features SteadySlope® technology to ensure that the heating and cooling ramp rates are identical in both gradient and normal operation. Programming with the control panel is easy and intuitive, allowing novice users to get started quickly and safely.
- Control panel or PC software driven
- ESP heated lid
- Available with manual or motorised lid
- Space-saving footprint with sliding lid and no side air vents necessary
- SteadySlope® technology ensures identical temperature control characteristics in both optimisation and rou-tine experiments, as well as a reliable transfer of the optimisation results to the routine application
For integration into fully automated environments, Mastercycler® ep models are also available with an optional motorised lid. For additional speed, the Mastercycler® ep gradient S incorporates a device driven Hot Start. The Mastercycler® ep models can be operated in various configurations and adjusted to the requirements and size of the laboratory - as a universal, stand alone device with control panel operation; as a ‘mini-satellite’ system consisting of a control panel and up to 5 Mastercycler ep models; as a PC supported, GLP conforming ‘PCR machine’; as a PC controlled Mastercycler ep network; or as high throughput units with motorised lids for automation integration.
Temperature control range of block: 4 to 99 °C
Interfaces: Centronics®, RS232, control panel, CAN_in/CAN_out
* A control panel or epCycleManager software is required for operation; CAN_Bus connection cables are required to link cyclers together as a network.
Acessórios: The in situ adapter can be used to convert the Mastercycler® or Mastercycler® gradient to an in situ device. Supplied with transparent covering hood.