VWR PC Erlenmeyer shaker flasks provide excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength. They are ideal for shaker culture applications and storage. The baffled bottom improves mixing and increase gas exchange.
- Temperature range: –80 to +121 °C
- Unlike glass, flasks will not break when dropped
- Moulded-in graduations for accuracy
- Vent cap option for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
- Non cytotoxic, DNase-/RNase-free and non-pyrogenic
- Unique baffled design with a moulded-in '1/3 Fill' line for customer convenience
- Sterilised by irradiation SAL 10⁻⁶ (ISO 11137)
- Shelf life: 3 years after month of production
Manufactured in a Class 100000 cleanroom environment under ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 quality management systems.
Informações de encomenda: Available with plug-seal cap or vent cap made of green HDPE.
Embalagem: Individually packed.