3M™ Petrifilm™ Environmental Listeria plates detect the presence of Listeria in environmental samples. A sample ready culture medium containing selective agents, nutrients, a cold water soluble gelling agent and a chromogenic indicator.
- Proven cost effective tool for the detection of environmental Listeria
- Unique results (qualitative, semi-quantitative and quantitative) allow identification of hot spots in plant and track progress against Listeria over time
- Rapid results in 26 to 30 hours from sample collection
- This plate has been awarded Performance Tested Method (PTM) #030601 for stainless steel, ceramic tile and sealed concrete
- Food processors and contract labs worldwide trust 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates to provide accurate, efficient, consistent results
In today's environment of heightened focus on food safety and increasingly stringent quality requirements, labs are under pressure to provide tests that are fast, reliable and consistently accurate. 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates have demonstrated consistent performance that has been cited globally with more than 200 certificates, recognitions, validations, and peer review publications. For more than 30 years, food safety professionals around the world have put their trust in 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates. That's because 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates have streamlined, standardised and simplified the process of microbial quantitative indicator testing, improving productivity and helping ensure the highest levels of product quality.