This robust cooler is consistent and reliable. It is made from engineered PP with a PC lid. The modern design cools faster in freezers and stays cold longer on the bench top.
- Better alternative for ice baths as dry incubation reduces the risk of contamination
- Freeze cooler in an upright position enables cold storage of tubes
- Well design prohibits the freezing of samples
- Fully sealed and sonic welded cooler keeps coolant contained offering worry-free usage
- Saves space with compact footprint and stacking ability
- The lid is ambidextrous; it can be switched to accommodate left- or right-hand orientation and is detachable
- Two year warranty
This PCR cooler maintains a sample temperature of 0 °C (with 2 hours pre-cooling at −20 °C) for over an hour. When the temperature ceiling of 6 °C has been exceeded, users are signalled by a contrasting colour change of the cooler, or even a single well. It cools industry standard format 0,2 ml PCR tubes, strips and single format, as well as most 96-well plates, in both standard and low profile well shapes.
The PCR Cooler is ideal for thermosensitive applications, PCR, or cell-based assays, as well as gentle sample thawing and stopping of reactions. The unit also provides a dependable cooling station for pipetting and sample storage. Perfect for transporting samples and reactions between preparation, thermal cycling and post-PCR® procedure areas.