This compact 'plug and play' lab water system is an ideal choice for users who need up to 20 litres of ultrapure Type I water or RO water (Type III) per day. Quality of the ultrapure product water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
- Simple and intuitive to dispense water via the dispenser or central console
- Central console is an 8 inch waterproof touch screen, providing user full control and access of system performance
- One water system can drive several dispensing units ('1 + N mode')
- Dispensing flow rate is up to 0,5 L/min and volumetric dispensing is available
- No storage tank needed as RO and ultrapure water are produced on demand
- RFID-tagged consumables for easier tracking of lifetime and performance
- Wireless communication option to control multiple dispensers and the central console (optional)
- Real time TOC and resistivity/conductivity monitoring
- Users can see essential information (water quality, system status, warnings) on the dispenser unit and the central console at any time (data stored up to 2 years; downloadable)
The graphic display on the VWR water system guides users through system operation, performance, troubleshooting and maintenance, and can be password protected for multiple access levels.
Applications (Type I - ultrapure water): HPLC mobile phase preparation; preparation of reagent blank solutions; sample diluent for GC, HPLC, ICP-MS, AA and other analytical techniques; preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture; preparation of molecular biology reagents.
Applications (Type III - RO water): Glassware cleaning, washing machines for glassware, water bath water, autoclave filling, water for laboratory animals.
Certificações: The VWR water system is delivered with a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following Standard Operating Procedures, and a Certificate of Calibration for the temperature and resistivity meters built into the system. Consumables are automatically delivered with a Certificate of Quality. Manufacturing site is ISO 9001 (2015) and ISO 140001 certified.
Informações de encomenda: For a complete system the production unit and the mandatory accessories have to be ordered. Other accessories and consumables, including wall mounting brackets, purification cartridges and wireless upgrade kit are available separately.
Fornecimento: VWR A system pack (171-1338) includes, VWR A system (171-1249); 0,2 µm PES final filter (171-1262); VWR P pack (171-1255); 2 x VWR RO pack, 16 L/h (171-1277); VWR U pack (171-1258); cleaning pack (171-1281); Dispenser kit with on-system anchor (171-1275); leak protection (171-1278).
VWR A system pack TOC (171-1339) includes, VWR A system with TOC (171-1250); 0,2 µm PES final filter (171-1262); VWR P pack (171-1255); 2 x VWR RO pack, 16 L/h (171-1277); VWR U pack with low TOC (171-1260); cleaning pack (171-1281); Dispenser kit with on-system anchor (171-1275); leak protection (171-1278).