This powerful and intuitive laboratory water purification system produces Type I ultrapure water from RO, distilled or deionised water. The product water quality meets or exceeds CLSI and CAP Type I water standards.
- Simple and intuitive to dispense water via the dispenser or central console
- Central console is an 8 inch waterproof touch screen, providing user full control and access of system performance
- One water system can drive several dispensing units ('1 + N mode')
- Dispensing flow rate is up to 2 L/min and volumetric dispensing is available
- RFID-tagged consumables for easier tracking of lifetime and performance
- Wireless communication option to control multiple dispensers and the central console (optional)
- Real time TOC and resistivity/conductivity monitoring
- Users can see essential information (water quality, system status, warnings) on the dispenser unit and the central console at any time (data stored up to 2 years; downloadable)
The graphic display guides users through system operation, performance, troubleshooting and maintenance, and can be password protected for multiple access levels.
Applications: HPLC mobile phase preparation; preparation of reagent blank solutions; sample diluent for GC, HPLC, ICP-MS, AA and other analytical techniques; preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture; preparation of molecular biology reagents.
Certificações: The VWR water system is delivered with a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following Standard Operating Procedures, and a Certificate of Calibration for the temperature and resistivity meters built into the system. Consumables are automatically delivered with a Certificate of Quality. Manufacturing site is ISO 9001 (2015) and ISO 140001 certified.
Informações de encomenda: For a complete system, the production unit and the mandatory accessories have to be ordered. Other accessories and consumables, including wall mounting brackets, purification cartridges and wireless upgrade kit are available separately.
Fornecimento: VWR P system pack (171-1343) includes, water P system (171-1247), 0,2 µm PES final filter (171-1262), VWR H pack (171-1257), VWR U pack (171-1258), dispenser kit with stand (171-1273), leak protection (171-1278).
VWR P system pack TOC (171-1344) includes VWR P system with TOC (171-1248), 0,2 µm PES final filter (171-1262), VWR H pack (171-1257), VWR U pack (low TOC) (171-1260), dispenser kit with stand (171-1273), leak protection (171-1278).