The pocket-sized testo 510 measures differential pressure in the range from 0 to 100 hPa. The differential pressure measurement is temperature-compensated for accurate measurement values.
- Handy, small and easy to operate
- 10 selectable units
- Values can be displayed in Pascal over the entire measurement range
- Temperature and air density compensation
- Magnets at the rear permit free-hand work
- Backlit display allows the measurement values to be easily read out, even in unfavourable light conditions
- Flow velocity measurement possible with Pitot tube
Selectable units: hPa, mbar, Pa, mmH₂O, inH₂O, inHg, mmHg, psi, m/s, fpm
Power supply: Two AAA micro batteries (50 h battery life (average, without display illumination))
Fornecimento: Supplied with protection cap, batteries, belt holder, calibration protocol, and hoses.