Cobalt-chromium-molybdenum alloy. These forceps with very high Vicker hardness offer a range of physical, chemical and technological properties that make them appropriate for a wide variety of applications. Exceptional good tolerance on human tissues.
- High yield strength alloy
- 100% antimagnetic, rust proof and acid resistant
- Highly resistant to corrosion, stress corrosion cracking and hydrogen embattlement
- Temperature resistance of 500° C
- Good fatigue and tensile strength guarantee durability
Perfect forceps for surgical appliances and laboratories.